The Heated Glove Liners
- Worn underneath dress gloves or on their own, these lightweight glove liners generate soothing heat that keeps hands warm for hours. Unlike lesser heated liners that just warm the palm, the heating elements of these liners are positioned on top of each finger where heat loss is most likely to occur.
- The hair-thin microfibers provide up to five hours of heat on the lowest setting (two hours on high) without adding excessive bulk.
- The temperature adjusts to one of three settings with a push button control on top of each cuff that can be operated without removing gloves, and the lightweight lithium-ion batteries (which recharge in two hours using included AC adapter) zip into the palm side of each cuff.
- Spandex/polyester blend.
- With touchscreen-compatible fingertips and weatherproof zippers.
- Hand wash.
- Unisex size XL. (7 oz.)
- credit card (with 3.5% additional fee)
**If my AD is visual it means I still have it, this AD will be deleted once SOLD**
**My Prices are FAIR and FIRM, but I do bulk discounts on multiple purchases, so look at my other ads**
**all low ballers will be politely ignored**
**All my items are pick-up only**
brought to you by: EMA Used Goods
(cat.241d ..... 5/12/18)
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|