ComForcare Home Care franchise members provide non-medical and skilled nursing home care primarily to the exploding market of seniors over the age 65 as well as assistance in the activities of daily living including both companion care and hands-on personal care services.
Our highly scalable business model provides significant advantages that include:
* Non-Medical & Skilled Care Services
* Innovative Care Programs - DementiaWise™
* Large, Exclusive Territories
* Reasonable Investment
* Declining Royalties (5% - 4% - 3%)
* Highly Effective Marketing
* Extensive Training & Ongoing Support
* Proprietary Software & Technology Tools
* Specialized Caregiver Training
* Nurse Directed Care Process
* Proven Client Intake Process
The baby boom generation is driving the growth behind another "booming" industry - healthcare, specifically home health care for seniors.
- By 2030, one in five North Americans will be a "senior citizen." From 2010 through 2030, those aged 65-84 will increase by 80 percent, and those 85+ older will increase by 48 percent to seven million.
- Health care support occupations, such as home health care aides and nursing aides, accounted for 36 percent of the healthcare industry.
- Home health care companies in North America generate about $40 billion in revenue annually.
- A survey by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) indicates that 84 percent of Americans want to stay in their present homes as they age.
The Franchise Research Institute has given our franchise a designation as a World Class Franchise. This is significant, because their designations are based on responses from at least 70% of existing franchisees.
Finance requirements: Initial Franchise Fee:$42,500
Total Investment:$81,300 to $156,000 (includes working capital)
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|