I purchased this Toyota Camry in 2002 and have taken great care of it since and always keep it in top shape. It has been a reliable car for my family and a joy to ride.
My reason for selling this vehicle: we have no need to have two vehicles in our household.
It currently has 127,508 km and the photos are self-evident of how well this car has been taken care of.
Some reviews about 1996 Toyota Camry
Some relevant repairs/replacements records for this car:
1. Starter motor repaired in September 2019, at 123,223 KM
2. New battery, MTP-24F, installed in September 2019, at 123143 KM
3. Front brake pads & brake rotor replaced in Oct 2018, at 112,267 KM
4. Water pump & radiator were replaced in April 2012 at 59,225 KM
Regular tires now have a total of 19,233 KM on them (I keep detailed records for this)
Winter tires (Hankook/Wiinter I Pike RSW419), with rims, have a total of 24,476 KM on them.
Tires, when not in use, are always stored indoors in a cool and dry environment.
Below I will list the minor issues regarding this car, in the order of increasing severity for your consideration:
1. Interior light does not work
2. Scratches near the rear left tire well (see photo)
3. Fob for opening and locking the car not working; the key locks/unlocks from the passage side door.
4. The timing belt was replaced in July 2008 at 29,974 KM.
5. In July 2019 during the regular maintenance (at 122,314KM), I was informed that the engine might leak oil. When I brought in my car for maintenance again in July, 2020, at 127,483 KM, I was told that the oil level was low. After 12 months and driving another 5000KM, the oil appeared to be low. The engine may potential be leaking oil.
When checking out the car please observe the following safety protocol:
Wear a mask and use alcohol based hand sanitizer to clean your hands before touching or entering the vehicle.
When test drive, one person can be in the car, at diver seat. I will be sitting in the backseat on right side with my mask on.
After an interested party checked out the vehicle, I will sanitize the car using alcohol before I entertain another party. Locals only.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|