COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
We are looking for experienced Administrative Assistants to join us!
Employer: 1177295 BC LTD. o/a BCPM Distribution
Working Location: 422 Richard Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 2Z4
Position: Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
Hourly Wage: Between $22 - $24 per hour (to be negotiated) (Overtime pay will be paid at a-time-and-a-half after 40 hours per week)
Working Hours: Full-time, 30-35 hrs per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Benefits: Vacation is entitlement of 4% or 10 days paid vacation
Available Position(s): 2
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines, and assist with day to day operations,
- Arrange, schedule, and confirm appointments, and conference calls,
- Answer phone calls and electronic enquiries and relay calls and compile information,
- Open and distribute regular and electronic mail and co-ordinate the flow of information,
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory,
- Assist with administrative support by preparing, typing and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents,
- Maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, ensuring information is up to date.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of College/CEGEP or other program for administrative assistants, secretaries or Previous clerical experience is required.
- Proficiency in computer skills such as Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Please DO NOT CALL regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your resume & cover letter by email at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||June 23, 2020|
|Expiry||December 20, 2020|