Log In needed We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our company.Report Ad
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employer: Enagic Canada Corp.
Working Location: #101-7460 Edmonds Street, Burnaby, BC, V3N 1B2
Employment Status: Permanent, Full-time, 35-40 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4 % vacation fee
Wage: between $23.00 and $25.00 per hour (depends on work experience) (Overtime will be paid at 1.5 times the regular wage for the time after 8hrs/day and after 40 hrs/wk.)
Position Available: 1
Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines, and assist in any day to day operational activities
- Provide administrative support by preparing a variety of documents, reports, and correspondence,
- Ensure all files, documents and databases are maintained and up to date
- Arrange, schedule, and confirm appointments and meetings, and arrange conference calls,
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages, send and receive message and documents using a fax machine or electronic mail
- Responds to email and phone from HQ in Japan or other managements in other countries, corroborate with them
- Compile data, statistics, and other information,
- Maintain office supply inventory and order office supplies.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one or two-year college/CEGEP or a minimum 1-year clerical work experience is required.
- Proficiency in computer skills such as MS Office, MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Area of Specialization in Correspondence, Reports and records, Invoices
Please send your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.