TESSELLA CONSTRUCTION INC.
is looking for Tilesetters
Greater Vancouver area, BC.
Permanent, Full time (40 hours per week)
Wage - $ 25.00 per/hour
Skills requirements: Experience 2-3 years, Good English.
Education: Secondary school.
* Follow blueprints, mark and measure surfaces that need to be tiled;
* Cut tiles and shape them properly using power and hand tools;
* Form tile beds using concrete, plaster, mastic, cement, glue or mortar;
* Set tiles in position and apply pressure to affix tiles to base;
* Align tiles and straighten them with straightedges, levels and squares;
* Install tile strips, pack grout into joints between tiles;
* Create decorative wall and floor designs by laying mosaic tiles;
* Cut, install, polish and surface granite and marble;
* Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces.
Company's business address:
#45-8633 159 St, Surrey, BC V4N 5W1
Please apply by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|