Steve's Poké Bar (SFU) is looking to hire an experienced Restaurant Manager to start as soon as possible.
Employer: Steve's Poké Bar (SFU)
Location of work: 8931 Cornerstone Mews, Burnaby, BC, V5A 4Y7
Position: Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631)
Hourly Wage: $24.50 to $25.00 / Hour (To be negotiated)
Terms of Employment: Full time 30 - 40 hrs per week, Permanent position
Benefit: 4% vacation fee or 10 days paid vacation
Number of available positions: 1
* Manage, control, assess daily operations, determine the services to be offered, and ensure proper operational procedures and health & safety regulations are followed
* Handle arrangements with suppliers for products/produce, and organize & control inventory
* Be a part of staffing process, recruiting, training, supervising, assessing staff performance, overseeing performance evaluations, and preparing staff work schedules
* Provide appropriate customer service and deal with customers' complaints or concerns
* Managing & balancing sales reports, such as balance sheets and other related reports
* Good people skills & communication skills with restaurant customers, effective interpersonal skills, team player
* Capability to work of fast-paced environment, under pressure, apply attention to detail to complete repetitive tasks
* Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management or equivalent restaurant manager experience is required.
* Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
* Fluent in English; Excellent oral communication and excellent written communication
Please DO NOT CALL regarding the posted position. Please apply in writing with your resume & cover letter by email at email@example.com We will review all applications; however, we will only contact selected candidates for interviews.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|