We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join our company.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Employer: Enagic Canada Corp.
Working Location: #101-7460 Edmonds Street, Burnaby, BC, V3N 1B2
Employment Status: Permanent, Full-time 40 hours per week (minimum of 35 hours per week)
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4 % vacation fee
Wage: between $23.00 and $25.00 per hour (depends on work experience)
Position Available: 1
* A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
* Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
The duties and responsibilities as an Office Administrator, but are not limited to:
* Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
* Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
* Carry out administrative activities of establishment
* Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
* Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
* Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
* Responds to email and phone from HQ in Japan or other managements in other countries in Japanese, corroborate with them to solve any inter-national transaction and issues.
* Co-ordinate, assign and review work
* Handle financial transactions for the office, such as collecting monthly payments and deposits, issuing receipts and purchasing needed supplies
Please send your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|