Employer: HIOSSEN IMPLANT CANADA INC.
Position: Inventory Control Supervisor
Available Position: 1
Type of Employment: Full-time and Permanent
Hourly Wage: $25~$28 (depends on experience)
Working hours: 40 hours per week (minimum 30 hours)
Working location: 122 - 8337 Eastlake DR, Burnaby, BC CANADA V5A 4W2
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation annually/Extended Health Benefit
Expected Start Date: ASAP
HIOSSEN IMPLANT CANADA INC. is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Inventory Control Supervisor to join our team.
- Organize and oversee the activities of inventory control clerks in order to ensure inventories are maintained at optimum levels.
- Train workers in safety procedures and company policies.
- Create schedules to ensure the supply chain is maintained.
- Resolve work-related issues as required.
- Order supplies as required.
- Generate activity reports.
- Completion of high school.
- More than 1 year of work experience in the occupation supervised is required.
- Ability to communicate in English and interpersonal skills are needed.
Please do not call us regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|