COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
Infant and Toddler Supervisor
At Bellabee Childcare Ltd. dba Gordon House Childcare, the goal is to provide all of our parents and children with quality childcare in a stimulating and creative environment.
Employer: Bellabee Childcare Ltd. dba Gordon House Childcare
Position: Infant and Toddler Supervisor (NOC: 4214)
Type of Employment: Permanent
Working hours: 40hrs per week (full-time, minimum 35 hrs/wk)
Wage: Between $18.00 and 20.00 per hour (depends on experience)
Benefits: 6% vacation fee, Medical/Dental coverage, and Professional DVIP funds
Working location: 2104 Gordon Ave, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1V9
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and develop program and activities based on observation of individual children;
- Develop and implement daily activities that support and promote the development of children;
- Design and develop learning programs to meet children's physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative, and emotional needs;
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits;
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children's development needs and learning process;
- Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program's positive and negative results;
- Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music, and creative art activities;
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local points of interest;
- Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
- Early Childhood Educator and Infant and Toddler license are required.
- Completion of college/CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Criminal Record Check required.
- More than 1 year of work experience in child care is required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and Flexibility are needed.
Please do not call us regarding the posting. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||June 17, 2020|
|Expiry||December 14, 2020|