COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
Due to internal advancement, this Executive Assistant role has become available
Possible hours: 9-3pm daily or 10-2pm.
Part-time (6 hr day) leading to Full-time possibly
* Responsible for handling the company's share transactions with the direction of the CEO,
* Takes care of key corporate documents and records for the CEO, liaising with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, bankers, and shareholders,
* Build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variant of special projects,
* Handles multiple priorities with a focus on the CEO's priorities at the forefront,
* Acts as CEOs professional and private support, ready to solve any possible task,
* Maintains strict confidentiality of the company, its products, formulations and processes along with the personal info of the CEO,
* Travels with the CEO and interact with clients, vendors, social events, seminars, workshops, conventions and participates to the various company meetings,
* Responsible for all forms of the CEO's communication such as letters, personal correspondence, emails, faxes, mailings, couriers and other tasks,
* Takes care of administrative tasks such as filing documents, making copies, maintaining files and record keeping, prepare and remit payments, reconcile credit card statements, prepare expense reports for reimbursement.
* Profound knowledge of office management systems and procedures,
* 5+ years of experience in a business environment,
* Experience utilizing an Accounting Software and great command of MS Office tools,
* Being professional, confident, communicative, data-driven and analytical,
* Able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, demonstrates initiative, follow-through, and problem-solving personality.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||March 12, 2020|
|Expiry||September 08, 2020|