New Horizon Montessori School has been dedicated to providing quality childcare to families across the Lower Mainland for over 15 years. It is our mission to create an environment where we as educators can nurture each child's natural desire to learn and aid them in reaching their full potential.
We are currently seeking Early Childhood Educator to join our team as soon as possible.
Centre name: New Horizon Montessori School
Work location: Langley Campus, 20338 91A Avenue Langley, British Columbia V1M 2G2
Working hours and wage: Full Time: 30~40 hrs/week, Permanent Job Position, $17.10/hour
Start date: As soon as possible
* To interact directly with children, providing quality care and administrating Montessori learning materials.
* Implementing and maintaining the quality school program
* Assessing individual children's development and needs on a regular basis
* To establish and maintain positive daily communications and interaction with families, upholding New Horizon Montessori School's level of customer service.
* To maintain neat, clean and orderly classrooms with other staff members.
* To ensure that all safety and licensing requirements are met.
* To release children only to those authorized by parents/guardians
* To work with and collaborate with other staff members to properly administer New Horizon Montessori School's curriculum.
* To maintain regular attendance, punctuality and be appropriately dressed and well groomed.
* Early Childhood Educator License to Practice required
* Completion of Early Childhood Education program and practicum OR min 6 months experience working with children in a childcare/educational setting
* High level of organizational and customer service skills and able to communicate in English
* First Aid certificate
Application process: Please email a brief cover letter and/or resume to email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|