One position is opening at Acorn Early Education Centre!
Position: Early Childhood Educator (Permanent)
Employer: Acorn Early Education Centre
Working location: 1525 Taylor Way, West Vancouver, BC V7S 1N5
Working hours: 40 hours per week (Full-time)
Wage: Starting as $17.10 - $19.00 per hour
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation after a year, medical benefits, dental benefits, life and disability insurance benefits.
Available Position: 1
- Plan and develop appropriate programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
- Maintain and update individual records of children by taking notes of their activities at the daycare centre.
- Design and develop learning programs to meet children's physical, intellectual, social, cultural and emotional needs.
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children's development and learning progress.
- Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and creative art activities.
- Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times including community trips.
- Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
- ECE License to Practice in BC is required.
- Completion of College/ CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Current First Aid certificate, doctor's note and Criminal Record Check are needed.
- Minimum 7months or more of work experience in child care field is an asset.
Please Do Not Call or Mail regarding the posted position. Send us your resume & cover letter via email@example.com. Thank you for your application; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|