COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant (Permanent)
Working hours: 32 - 40 hrs per week
Working location: 300 - 1046 St. Georges Avenue North Vancouver, BC, V7L 3H6
Wage: $18.00 per hour (Overtime will be paid at 1.5 times the regular wage for the time after 8hrs/day and after 40 hrs/wk.)
Employer: Montessori Mes Petits Academy
Benefits: Extended medical benefits will be offered upon completion of probation.
Available Position(s): 1
- Completion of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Early Childhood Educator Assistant License to Practice in BC is required.
Upon the completion of orientation, you will begin your job duties, which will include but not limited to:
- Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs, and preparing crafts
- Prepare and serve snacks
- Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest periods
- Assist ECE teachers in keeping records
- Maintain day-care equipment and assist in housekeeping duties.
- Maintains a positive, calm attitude and to parents and volunteers.
Please do not call regarding the posted position.
Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume by email Montessori.email@example.com.
We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 03, 2020|
|Expiry||March 02, 2021|