COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
Galaxy IDP Construction Ltd. - Surrey, BC
Nature of Work:
The Site Supervisor position with be responsible for both residential and commercial all types of jobs for Steel stud, Insulation, Drywall and Painting work done by Galaxy IDP Construction. This position will work closely with the other employees to organize and schedule daily duties in all communities. This position requires a strong individual when dealing with conflict resolution.
* To monitor that reasonable standards of quality and performance are maintained by the construction workforce
* Coordinates inventory and maintenance records of equipment and parts
* Must have extensive knowledge of reading maps/drawings
* Must be able to maintain a safe work environment and follow company safety rules and procedures
* Other related duties as assigned
* Secondary School Diploma
* Computer Basic Knowledge
Qualifications and Experience
* A minimum of 2 years line-work experience in Construction as a supervisor.
* Must have a Class 5 DL.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
* Must be able to assess and determine priorities and contribute to continuous improvement
* Demonstrated project coordination and managing skill
Skills and Competencies:
* Ability to interact and communicate professionally with a diverse group of internal employees and external stakeholders (peers, customers, managers, and subject matter experts).
* Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
* Fluent in English
* Ability to multi-task
* Organized, attentive to detail
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Types: Full-time (Mon to Fri- 9am to 5pm), Permanent
Starting salary: $25 per hour
Starting Date: Ready to start.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 08, 2020|
|Expiry||April 06, 2021|