$20 · Char-Broil BBQ Replacement Hose & Regulator, Type1 w/ Sideburner
Char-Broil BBQ Replacement Hose and Regulator, Type 1 with Sideburner (4655)
- model# 5584655
- UPC 047362846556
- brand new in package
- $20 firm
- Replaces leaking or damaged hoses and regulators
- Installs quickly and easily
- Fits all L.P. gas grills with threaded valve connectors
1. Turn gas grill OFF at tank.
2. Remove old Hose and Regulator from grill, dispose of properly. Be sure not to disturb any connections of burner venturies and valves.
3. Secure end of the hose to the grill control valve (located on the back on your grill's control panel) by turning the hex nut clockwise with a wrench. Take care not to cross-thread the connection.
4. Repeat step 3 for the other hose end and your side burner valve. Take care not to cross-thread the connection.
5. Do not use tools. Hold the regulator in one hand and insert the nipple into the cylinder valve. Be sure the nipple is centered in the tank valve outlet. Hand-tighten the coupling nut by turning the coupling nut clockwise (left to right) until it comes to a full stop. Take care not to cross-thread the connection.
6. Turn gas back ON at the tank.
7. Test all connections for leaks per instructions on the warning label on assembly.
This unit will NOT fit models with crimped compression band connections.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||May 22, 2018|
|Renewed||November 19, 2018|
|Expiry||May 18, 2019|