The Cash Room Clerk is responsible for providing management with administrative support in one or more of the following areas: accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll or human resources. This includes performing a variety of routine clerical tasks, as well as performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the General Manager, depending on local requirements.
- Performs data entry functions for multiple departments within the company
- Compiles and sorts documents as appropriate
- May perform accounts receivable functions such as preparing daily cash and sales envelopes
- May perform accounts payable functions such as checking and processing invoices
- May perform payroll functions such as processing draft check requests
- May perform human resources functions such as preparing and maintaining employment records
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|