The Langley School District is accepting applications for a Trades Certified Cabinet Maker in our Maintenance Department for a Continuing assignment. Individuals will perform a variety of tasks related to the installation and repair a variety of cabinets and millwork in School District buildings.
Individuals must have the following qualifications:
* Completion of Grade 12
* Apprenticeship and/or Trades Qualification Certificate (Cabinet Making)
* BC Driver's License
* Ability to perform a variety of skilled carpentry tasks in cabinetry and millwork and in the construction and maintenance of school district facilities.
* Thorough and current knowledge of the standards, practices, regulations, methods, tools and equipment of the trade.
* Ability to understand and effectively carry out general oral and written instructions with a minimum of supervision.
* Skill in the use of tools of the trade.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work sketches.
* Ability to communicate effectively using courtesy and tact in the explanation and exchange of information.
* Ability to determine, judge and select appropriate course of action within limits of established methods and procedures.
* Physical ability to perform the required duties
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|