Business Development Officer
Moby Dick restaurant in White Rock is looking for a passionate and innovative Business Development Officer to join our growing team.
Moby Dick is one of the most unique places to dine in White Rock, serving famous Fish & Chips since 1975. Over the forty years of business, Moby Dick has remained the most popular destination for fish and chips and seafood in the area, awarded by People's Choice multiple times.
To serve our valued customers better, we decided to hire a professional business development officer to organize our business more efficiently and to expand our business.
Compensation: $31.25 per hour and working 30 to 40 hours per week, Full time and permanent position
Work Location: 15479 Marine Dr White Rock BC V4B 1C9 Canada
The business development officer will perform the below duties:
- Analyze business performance and report business plan (short/mid/long-term)
- Create and implement growth strategies
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent marketing strategy
- Analyze existing business model and apply the most efficient way to grow business
- Nurture existing relationships and develop new partnerships
- Find to strengthen network with customers, partners and local community
- Seek various ways of supporting local community to promote brand name
- Plan, research and estimate business plan to expand the business
- Post-secondary education preferably related to sales, business development, economics, business, communications or marketing
- Min 2~3 years of experience in business related field (management or business development environment) is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
If you meet the requirements indicated above, please send your resume by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 07, 2018|
|Expiry||March 06, 2019|