Automotive Journeyperson Technician
Carson Automotive Group is one of Canada's highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Carson Automotive Group requires a results oriented Journeyperson Technician to join our quality team. This is a full-time, union position located at our Coastal Ford Vancouver dealership in Vancouver, BC.
* Performs all repairs with quality workmanship;
* Accurately documents all work performed;
* Road tests vehicles;
* Works closely with the parts and service teams to provide the highest level of professionalism and service.
We are proud to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration;
* Benefit plan offering medical, dental, life insurance and pension (benefits commence after completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* Red Seal Certification with a minimum of 4 years' experience in automotive repair
* Technical and computer skills required;
* Valid Driver's License required;
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us! If this is an opportunity that interests you please visit our career centre to apply!
Visit our website at coastalford.com and click on career centre.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 20, 2018|
|Expiry||March 19, 2019|