Are you a woman who has left/is leaving an abusive partner?
Safety, Health and Hope for Women
- Do you live in - Do you live in Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam or Port Moody?
- Are you a woman who has separated from an abusive partner, or who is taking steps to separate?
- Are you 19 years of age or older?
- Do you have access to a safe computer and internet?
If so, you are invited to take part in a national study testing whether a new program can help improve women's safety, health and life quality when they have experienced partner abuse. Eligible participants will:
-Complete 4 confidential online surveys over 18 months
-Receive up to 4 gift cards in compensation for their time
-Be assigned by chance to one of two study options to help them deal with their health and other challenges:
1. Over a 6 month period, women will meet with a nurse who is trained to support women who have experienced violence,
2. Women will be sent information about local services and resources to help them access help and support
For more details, or to sign up, please visit our study website at ihealstudy.ca
This study is a partnership of Western University and the Universities of British Columbia and New Brunswick. The study is funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||May 30, 2019|
|Expiry||November 26, 2019|