COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
EZRA Maple Ridge Enterprises Ltd. (EMR) is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant.
Employer: EZRA Maple Ridge Enterprises Ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Type of Employment: Permanent
Working Hours: 32-35 hours per week (Full-time)
Hourly Wage: Between $24.00 and $26.00 (depends on experience)
Benefit: 4% vacation pay added into each pay cheque or 10 days paid vacation
Working Location: 20327 Dale Drive, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 8V6
Available Position: 1
Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Manage the company's presence strategically relevant online properties
- Provide administrative support by preparing a variety of documents, reports and correspondence.
- Ensure all files, documents and databases are maintained and up to date
- Conduct translation to selected material
- Manage all front desk activities including greet clients and direct clients to appropriate person
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings, and provide general office support and more
- Send and receive message and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
- Responding to inquiries and following up to requests
- May arrange business travel, workshop schedules and make reservations
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants,
Or secretaries or Previous clerical experience is required.
- Proficiency in computer skills such as MS Office, Excel, etc.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
Please do not call regarding the job posted position. Apply in writing with your resume and cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 22, 2020|
|Expiry||October 19, 2020|