Accounts Payable Administrator
Carson Automotive Group is one of Canada's highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Carson Automotive Group requires a results oriented Accounts Payable Administrator to join our team. This is a full-time, position located at our Coastal Ford Burnaby dealership in Burnaby, BC.
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate administration of accounts payable for 3 locations. Other duties include office supply inventory ordering; filing and all other tasks as related to the efficient running of the accounts payable department.
We are proud to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration;
* Benefit plan offering medical, dental, life insurance and pension (benefits commence after completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* Accounts payable experience required (over 2 years preferred);
* Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment;
* Clerical and computer skills;
* Experience with Microsoft Office considered an asset.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us! If this is an opportunity that interests you please visit our career centre to apply!
Visit any of our dealership websites at carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on career centre.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 13, 2018|
|Expiry||October 10, 2018|