I am the second ever owner of this Mazda 3 and have owned and driven this Hatchback for 5.5 years, and it has been an incredible car, some notable facts about the car:
- 50's female who transited everyday from Langley into Vancouver for work
- Purchased car in 2008 and sold in 2015 with 166,000 km's on the car
- Mostly highway driving
- Regular maintenance and oil changes at the Wolfe Langley Mazda
Second Driver (me):
- Live in the city - most usage for city driving and for road trips to Whistler or the Okanagan
- Now a total of 205,000 kms on the car (comes to around 7,000 kms per year of me driving)
- I have received regular oil changes every 6 months since I have owned the car
- The only thing which has gone wrong in the last 5.5 years has been a battery replacement. Very reliable overall
General About the Car:
- Drives great, never had any issues, good on gas and still has quite a bit of "kick" for an older vehicle.
- Back seats go down and lots of room for camping, snowboarding etc.
- Air conditioning and heating (including heated front seats) all work great
- Full set of winter tires WITH rim included! The winter tires are on the car right now and i will also include all 4 all season tires + rim as well. Both have lots of tread left on them.
Reasons for Selling Car:
- I've decided to upgrade (but stay within the Mazda brand) to a CX5. I've been so impressed with the Mazda3 that I trust the brand to get another. Bonus pic of new car at the end :)
Happy to answer any questions about the car - shoot me a text or call me.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|