Available for visits from the 21st of September in Vancouver - Contact us now!
Price: $ 2000
Dodge Caravan 2005 - 180 000 km - Automatic - 3.3L, V6
2 seats (possibility to add more)
Converted into a comfy van
Comes with 4 four seasons tires and 4 new winter tires
Registered in BC
Gas consumption: 10L/100km
⚙️ MECHANIC INFORMATION
Runs very well. Clean engineering and very well maintained car. No rust.
New battery - 2018
Radiator flush service - September 2018
New brakepads - October 2018
New coated rotors - October 2018
New winter tires - used 5000km from October 2018 to April 2019
New water pump - March 2019
New engine fuse box - June 2019
New on-board computer - June 2019
Last service, oil change - August 2019 (177 000 km)
- There's a noise when shifting some gears in automatic mode. We have consulted mechanics: for them "Fixing the problem doesn't worth the price of the car" and "The car can still run hundred thousands of km even with this noise". We decided to keep driving with this noise and that never caused us problem. We also have found a solution to avoid this noise when driving.
- The "check engine light" is On since we bought the car. According to the mechanic, this light doesn't impact the car but impacts the environment, meaning this car pollutes probably more than it should.
- The global opening-closing system doesn't work.
🚐 CAMPERVAN INFORMATION
There's everything you need to live in this van!
- A sofa bed. The conversion takes 1 minute. Comes with the mattress, pillows, sheets...
- An inside table.
- A kitchen part: with a double gaz cooker, a water tank, several boxes to store your food, a box with all cooking tools, dishes, pan..., and a basin for the dirty dishes.
- A lot of storage: several large boxes located under the sofa bed and on the side shelves + free spaces available behind the boxes.
- Shutters / curtains made from Reflectix + mosquito nets on the windows.
- A lot of useful camping - vanlife stuff!
The strong points:
- you can do everything from inside which is great according to the weather and the mosquitoes 😉
- there is a lot of storage
- also, we have made the inside by ourself, so this is cocoon and convenient!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|