This car is my sister's, yes, lady driven. the car has served her family well, had it for several years. But, she has upgraded and now, wants to sell it. It requires some TLC, but, nothing major to fix it. I dislike the thought of the car being scrapped, it has lots of life still, don't let the age and wear fool you. It's a good, reliable, fun commuter car. It's from a dog friendly, smoke free family.
- 220, 240 KM ( this low, for its year)
- lady driven, owed for 3 years.
- no accidents with current owner
- clean title, no major accidents
- front brakes replaced last year
- door regulators replaced last year
- spark plugs replaced in March of this year
- after market stereo with remote
- new speakers
- 5 seater car
- power windows
- power locks
- power sunroof, no leaks
- heated seats
- heated mirrors
- it is derivable, just took off insurance.
- no "check engine" light
- no engine leaks
- tires are about 65% tread
- cold air intake, filter has been replaced and maintained
- lowered springs installed, lowered by 2 inches, but doesn't bottom out on speed bumps.
- after market shifter installed
- rear defrost may need a new relay, worked for a couple of months after purchasing the car, then it stopped working.
- driver side window regulator needs some adjusting, when window comes up, the glass slides out of its tracks and comes out towards the driver.
- a/c canister needs to be replaced, or something to that effect, that was said when the car was taken in to have the ac recharged.
- back breaks may need to be replaced.
- no rear view mirror
The car is parked, no insurance on it. So, you must drive it or tow.
There are some scuffs, scratches, some minor bumps, chipped paint, clear coat wearing away, but, nothing serious. Look at the pictures. If you are expecting an immaculate car, than this car isn't for you.
U.P.U./must be local/Cash only/first come first serve, NO fake website car facts info requests, no trades, no parting out, if the ad is up, than its still available. Low ballers will be ignored.
If interested email or call/text me 778-889-4501
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|