Marine Seafood Inc. is looking for a Full-time Wholesale Buyer.
Employer: Marine Seafood Inc.
Position: Wholesale Buyer (NOC 6233-B)
Type of Employment: Full-time and Permanent
Wage: Between $21.50 and $24.00 per hour (depends on experience)
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Working location: #118-6951 72 Street, Delta, B.C. V4G 0A2
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4% vacation pay
- Purchase merchandise (Seafood and frozen fish) for resale by wholesale establishments
- Interview suppliers and negotiate process such as prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements
- Maintain stock integrity through proper purchasing
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of seafood or fish to purchase
- Meet purchase budgets and margin requirements
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to all safe work practices
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business, marketing or a related program may be preferred.
- Work experience in retail or wholesale establishments is required.
Please do not call us regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 14, 2016|
|Renewed||October 17, 2016|
|Expiry||November 16, 2016|