Who We Are:
Lekker Food Distributors is a Vancouver Island based food distribution company, that has recently started operations in Richmond, BC. We specialize in providing fine food products to retailers and restaurants across Western Canada.
After more than 50 years of success, Lekker Foods continues to pride itself on maintaining its family values and its philosophy to be the best at whatever we do.
As our company continues to grow, we are currently looking for a Warehouse Night Clerk to work in our Richmond Location.
We provide our employees with:
- Very competitive wages
- Training program (warehouse experience is desired but not required)
- Comprehensive company benefits package
- Opportunities for advancement
- Long term careers
We are looking for someone who has:
- A positive attitude and who takes pride in their work
- A commitment to a team environment and workplace safety
- Experience handling equipment, although not required
- Experience using scanning guns to track inventory, although not required
- Warehouse and/or customer service experience, although not required
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs
What you'll do:
- Pick and ship orders
- Build skids
- Load and unload product
- Rotate product
- Other general warehouse duties as assigned
- This position is 4 days per week / 10 hrs. per day
- This position is an early morning 2:00am start
- Early hours premium paid.
Who to contact:
Please email your cover letter and resume to the attention of Sam.
We appreciate all candidate interest, but only those most qualified will be contacted for an interview. We are looking forward to meeting you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|