WANTED: Seeking Furnished Rental Homes, Townhomes, Laneway and Coach Houses
Make Yourself at Home and Welcome Home Vancouver are expanding and looking to take on additional furnished rental properties in Downtown Vancouver, Yaletown, Kitsilano, Coal Harbour, False Creek and the West End.
Due to high demand for Vancouver rental properties, we are actively seeking fully furnished houses, townhouses, coach houses and laneway homes. If you are considering renting, we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for the following properties in Vancouver that are available to rent by the month, week or day:
- Furnished detached homes
- Furnished townhomes
- Furnished laneway homes
- Furnished coach houses
- Economical family-friendly housing
- Ongoing rentals ONLY
- Must be owned (no sublets)
- Must allow short term rentals
- Downtown Vancouver
- Kitsilano (high demand)
- Coal Harbour
- False Creek
- West End
Make Yourself at Home offers personally-inspected quality, furnished short term rental properties including apartments, condominiums and houses in the Greater Vancouver area.
- We visit your property, discuss your requirements, take photos and write a description.
- We design your web page, including photos and description to effectively showcase the features of your home.
- We market the rental on our website(s) and through other sources.
- We field inquiries, present each request to you based on your preferences, facilitate viewings, do employment verifications (for all stays over a month), and book your suite.
- We then connect you to the tenant for completing the contract and payment of the deposit.
The cost of a listing visit by one of our experienced staff is $100 and includes photography, consultation, and listing online. The rate we charge for each rental depends on the length of stay. Please contact us for specific rates.
If you would like to get more information about this service, please email us.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 09, 2014|
|Renewed||October 08, 2017|
|Expiry||November 07, 2017|