Search Filters

US Tax Services - IRS certified - Free Reviews

I can help with the vast majority of your US/Canadian and cross border tax returns. If you have been filing yourself, or are looking for someone to get you into compliance, please contact for a second opinion, or quote. Due to low overhead I can be significantly cheaper than accounting firms.

I have many years of tax experience, an accounting degree, thousands of hours in post degree tax training, and representation rights with the IRS. I can help with the following returns/services:

-US Federal 1040
- State returns
- Foreign Trust Reporting (TFSA/RESP/ect..)
- Streamlined Procedure (to get into compliance)
- FBAR's
- Amendment of US returns
- 1040NR - including gambling returns
- Services for holders of G class visa's
- Foreign Property returns / unincorporated business
- Advice for persons who are moving/working in the US
- Advice for US citizens living in Canada
- Returns for snowbirds (closer connection)
- Subcontracts with CPA/CA firms

View Seller's List Limit Reached Log In needed Open Location
Details Last hour: Last 24 hours: All:
Other Information
Ad Id28343651
CategoryLaw, Accounting & Tax
PostedOctober 16, 2016
Expiry November 15, 2016
Details New, Commercial Seller
Edit Ad Report Ad
Desktop Version