Travel Clerk Supervisor Wanted
Happy Land Travel & Tour Services Ltd. is looking for a high motivated and qualified travel clerk supervisor.
At least one year of experience in a supervisory position is required
and college education related to the area is required
Wage: C$ 24.00 / hour
Working hours: 35 hours / week (full-time, permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the works by tour service clerks
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with cooperative team or subcontractors
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit all related reports
- Train and educate staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and arrange for repair, if required
- Perform the duties for service clerks in emergency or necessary
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Only selected candidate will be contacted for an interview.
Happy Land Travel & Tour Services Ltd.
#333-4501 North Rd, Burnaby, BC, V3N 4R7
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||June 14, 2016|
|Renewed||October 12, 2016|
|Expiry||November 11, 2016|