X10 Enterprises Inc. o/a X10 Networks
is looking for Telecommunications Engineer
Permanent, Full time (40 hours per week).
Wage - $ 42.50 per/hour
* Experience minimum 3 years;
* Good English;
* Experience with Linux and wireless communication is an asset.
Minimum education requirements: Bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics engineering, computer engineering, engineering physics or computer science.
* Research, evaluate and integrate network system and data communication hardware and software;
* Analyze user's requirements, design and develop communication system network architecture and specifications;
* Assess, document and optimize changes and improvements of information and communication system networks;
* Supervise, inspect and provide design support during the preparation, installation and implementation of computer and telecommunications hardware;
* Assess and optimize the capacity and performance of information and communication system networks.
Company's business address and the job location:
404-999 Canada Place, Vancouver BC, V6C 3E2
Please apply by e-mail: email@example.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 29, 2016|
|Expiry||October 29, 2016|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|