Service Technician / Sign Installer (Victoria)
You are looking to grow in an exciting job within a creative industry for a successful company.
Being an integral part of a company who is team oriented, smart, reliable, and honest is important to you too. You are creative, think outside the box and having the opportunity to impact the company you work for motivates you. Even while working under pressure, you have the proven ability to remain professional and provide exceptional customer service.
YOUR TALENT & ABILITIES INCLUDE
- Transferable skills from other Trades, such as Construction, Electrical, Welding, Fabrication, Installation, Bucket Truck experience. We will train the right candidate who is new to the sign manufacturing industry.
- Quick learner
- Team player who takes responsibility for their own actions
- Creative and fun
- Proven customer relations skills
- Ability to multitask while working under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow
- Valid driver's licence
* Experience in a similar role would be an advantage, especially Electrical experience - installing Illuminated Signs and wiring LEDs
Learn more about us by visiting our website: www.urbansign.ca
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||June 20, 2016|
|Renewed||September 26, 2016|
|Expiry||October 26, 2016|