ARE YOU A FRIENDLY & ENERGETIC INDIVIDUAL WHO LOVES WORKING WITH CHILDREN?
Apply today and join Canada's largest award-winning corporate childcare! With over 75 locations across North America, we are still continuing to grow! In this role, you will be reporting to the Center Director to assist in providing nurturing care to young children!
* Plans and implements enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives.
* Leads children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments and preparing crafts
* Provides training and acts as a role model for students, supply and new team members;
* Follows all centre policies as outlined in the Staff Policy Manual
* Prepares and maintains the indoor and outdoor play areas for children's use, including checking toys and equipment to ensure safe functioning and performing various housekeeping and sanitizing duties as required;
* Ensures any special dietary requirements are met;
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Infant/Toddler Certification
* ECE BC License
* Experience working with infants, toddlers and preschool children
* A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
* CPR and First Aid Certification
* 2 or more professional references
* A positive, fun-loving attitude
* Self-starter and ability to work in a team environment
WHY WORK FOR KIDS & COMPANY:
* We are Award Winners
* We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
* We Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Program to Full Time Employees
Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at email@example.com and please include "IT_Langley, BC in the subject line of your email.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|