Retail Store supervisor
Woss General Store located in Woss, BC is currently looking for a Retail Store Supervisor.
Positions available: 1
* Completion of secondary school
* Some managerial experience is required. Some retail store experience will be an asset, but not necessary.
* Able to work on weekends
* Able to work in fast-paced environment
* Customer service skill
Compensation: $17.50 per hour / 35 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
* Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
* Assign sales staff to duties and prepare work schedules
* Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
* Sell merchandise to customers during time
* Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
* Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
* Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
* Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff
* Ensure correct ordering, receiving, storage and rotation of merchandise
* Provides a clean, well-stocked store in a friendly, inviting atmosphere
Note: All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Anyone interested in this job position, please send us your resume by email at email@example.com Only selected candidate will be contacted.
Woss General Store Ltd.
3001 Eaglewood Dr,
Woss, BC V0N 3P0
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 02, 2016|
|Renewed||August 22, 2017|
|Expiry||September 21, 2017|