1.College diploma or University degree is required;for secondary school graduates, you must prove 2 year buyer related experience
2. Minimum 1 year experience in retail or wholesale field is required (Buyer or purchaser experience preferred).
3. Must be able to speak, read and write in English
4. Should be able to work flexible hours in order to work with suppliers inAsia.
5. Flexible to travel abroad for business
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Purchaseitemssuch as packaged Korean food, Japanese food, frozen food, sauces, snacks and food ingredients
2. Create the order list and report to the purchasing officer
3. Monitor price change for items and discuss purchase terms, shipping methods and other purchase terms with suppliers.
4. Communicate with warehouse and sales team everyday to monitor the inventory level for each product and category to determine the quantity of orders.
6. Ensure items, quality and quantity of ordered products once received
Hourly wage offered: $20~$21.00
Working hours: 30~40 hours/week
Company: Kim's Mart
Working Address: 519 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5T 1X4
How to apply:email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|