Willowbrook Chrysler, the fastest growing dealership in Canada is currently looking for a part time (with possibility of full time) receptionist to assist with the day to day operations in the Dealership.
The Receptionist properly represents the dealership as he/she is usually the customer's initial contact with the dealership whether it's by telephone, in person or via email. The receptionist will assist every department in every way to welcome clients to the dealership. In addition, the receptionist will be required to become familiar with product knowledge and provide information to customers in a professional and courteous manner in the event he/she is ever asked.
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service, this is the opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls to the dealership in a timely and friendly manner
- Provide a daily report of all incoming calls as per the tracking sheet
- Greet every customer and assist or guide them to the department they seek
- Monitor that customers are looked after if the person they are waiting for is busy or occupied and offer them a beverage while they wait
- Check incoming emails frequently and distribute mail to the individuals they are addressed to
- Respect and adhere to all company policies including the opening and closing of the dealership, security/alarm, demos, conduct, dress code, receivables and audit policies
- Participation in all meetings or training sessions that the manufacturer schedules
- Ability to follow and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to multitask and answer a multi-line phone system
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable and familiar with the Microsoft Office such as Word & Excel
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to accurately communicate a customers' interests, needs, and requests to management and sales personnel
- Prior reception related experience
We offer competitive compensation, employee group benefits, and offer opportunities to grow with our quickly expanding company. If you meet the required qualifications and want to kick start your career in the Automotive Industry, then apply today!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|