We are an established moulding manufacturing facility seeking energetic, self motivated individuals to work in our Receiving and Shipping Departments. These positions require the candidate to maintain a smooth flow of materials into & out of our facility; ensure accurate tally of inbound/outbound lumber, materials & product; participate in Physical Inventory Counts as well as manage product on a daily basis to provide appropriate stock to various departments. The Receiver/Shipper must have the ability to tally accurately, be detail oriented and have knowledge of LF and BF measurements. The successful applicants must be able to work under minimum supervision yet be team players; they will need to be well organized, reliable, possess excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
* Hold a valid Forklift license with at least 2 years experience
* Able to follow directions in a timely manner
* Be physically capable to lift up to 50 lbs
* Knowledge and understanding of all Standard Operational and Safety Procedures
* Steel toed shoes/boots
* Excellent math skills
* Good oral and written communication
* Accurately tally all inbound/outbound product
* Pull and transfer product to various departments as well as package finished goods for customer shipment.
* Maintain accuracy and flow of information on all incoming and outgoing paperwork
* Organize & maintain housekeeping in Receiving/Shipping departments
* Ensure safe and effective operation of the Receiving/Shipping Departments
* Understand and follow all of the Company's safety and work procedures and adhere to all applicable Work Safe BC regulations
Hours of Work & Compensation:
Year round work
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
2 x 15 min. coffee breaks; 1 x 30 min lunch break
Vacation (2 weeks after 1 year; 3 weeks after 5 years)
Wage determined by experience and initiative. $14-$19/hour
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|