Personal Banking Representative
President's Choice Financial is an internet bank that integrates financial services through a network of partners. President's Choice Financial offers customers a better way to do their banking by offering no-fee day-to-day banking, great rates and superior service. Customers can save time by doing their banking through a variety of channels - internet, phone or bank machine.
At President's Choice Financial you will receive competitive compensation and are paid for performance! As a Personal Banking Representative you will engage and approach potential clients within the pavilion. You will take pride in introducing customers to a unique way of banking; selling and delivering a wide range of banking products/services that will save them money by eliminating banking fees. Confident and enthusiastic, you will feel the thrill of closing a deal, as you achieve aggressive sales targets by recognizing sales opportunities, and by analyzing and interpreting customer inquiries to identify needs.
As a Personal Banking Representative, in addition to your base salary, you can earn unrestricted quarterly incentives for meeting & exceeding all of your performance goals. At, your earning potential is unlimited!
To help you determine whether this position is a match to your skills and interests, please take approximately 90 seconds to watch the following job preview.
What You'll Be Doing
* To provide an exceptional experience for new and existing clients by identifying their needs through the utilization of President's Choice Financial tools
* Accountable to meet all sales & service targets
* Accountable for accurately capturing and validating clients' personal and financial information, ensuring all documentation is completed in accordance with our policies
What We're Looking For
* Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC's values of trust, team work, and accountability
* Must have strong influencing and negotiating skills to confidently analyze needs and recommend the appropriate product offer, overcome objections and close the sale
* Must have a proven track record in a proactive sales in environment
* Must be results oriented with strong time management skills
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 16, 2016|
|Expiry||November 14, 2016|