We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join Seymour Learning Centre (SLC).
Position: Office Manager (NOC 1221)
Hourly Wage: Between $23 and $25 per hour (depends on experience)
Working Hours: 35 hrs per week
Working Location: #203-535 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 2Z4 Canada
Benefit: 4% vacation fee or 10 days paid vacation
Employer: Seymour Learning Centre (SLC)
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence
- Managing the company's presence through blogs, Twitter, Face book, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office and providing orientation and training to new employees.
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review in order to evaluate.
- Developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Completion of secondary school is required.
-Several years of work experience
Combination of related work experience and college or university education is required.
-Proficiency in computer skills such as MS Office, Excel, etc.
-Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands.
-Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Please DO NOT CALL regarding the posted position.
Apply in writing with your resume & cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|