NOW HIRING INFANT/TODDLER SPECIALIST FOR SURREY!
ARE YOU A FRIENDLY & ENERGETIC INDIVIDUAL WHO LOVES WORKING WITH CHILDREN?
Apply today and join Canada's largest award-winning corporate childcare!
* Plans and implements enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives.
* Leads children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments and preparing crafts
* Provides training and acts as a role model for students, supply and new team members;
* Follows all centre policies as outlined in the Staff Policy Manual;
* Prepares and maintains the indoor and outdoor play areas for children's use;
* Ensures any special dietary requirements are met;
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Infant/Toddler Certificate
* Experience working with infants, toddlers and preschool children
* A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
* CPR and First Aid Certification
* 2 or more professional references
* A positive, fun-loving attitude
* Self-starter and ability to work in a team environment
WHY WORK FOR KIDS & COMPANY:
* We are Award Winners
* We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
* We Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Program to Full Time Employees
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call us at 1-866-695-4326 ext. 2025.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 28, 2016|
|Expiry||October 28, 2016|