Looking for a Full-time Cook
Memory Corner (Taiwanese Cuisine) is looking for a cook.
Employer: Memory Corner
Position: Cook (NOC 6242-B)
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hourly Wage: Between $14.00 and $16.00 per hour (Depends on experience)
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (Full-time)
Benefit: 4% vacation pay or 10 days paid vacation
Location of Work: 6900 No.3 Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2C5 Canada
- Prepare and cook complete dishes and food.
- Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment.
- Check freshness of food and ingredients.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the dishes.
- Monitor sanitation practices and ensure that kitchen safety standards are followed.
- May hire and train kitchen staff.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen staff.
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Completion of 3-year apprenticeship program for cooks is required.
Completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Please send us your resume by email at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest, however; please do not call or visit us regarding this job posting.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 08, 2016|
|Renewed||May 01, 2017|
|Expiry||May 31, 2017|