CinCin restaurant is looking for an experienced line cook. CinCin is an Italian inspired restaurant set on Robson Street in downtown Vancouver. Wood fire is at the heart and soul of the cuisine and the restaurant.
Applicants for the line cook position should have several year experience cooking in a fast paced environment, an appetite for learning and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Position: Line Cook
- Employer: CinCin Restaurant
- Working Location: 1154 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1B2
- Employment Status: Permanent, Full-time 32 hr/wk
- Wage: $13.50/hr
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes according to recipes, product quality, portion and presentation standards
- Food preparation is completed according to set bars and Food Safe guidelines
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of station, kitchen, and store rooms
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Work with specialized cooking equipment
- Establishing methods to meet work schedules
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years of commercial cooking experience are required. Or
Completion of a 3 year apprenticeship program for cooks. Or
Completion of college or other program in cooking.
Please Do Not Call or Mail regarding the posted position.
Send us your resume & cover letter by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Line Cook position at CinCin Restaurant; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 26, 2016|
|Renewed||June 05, 2017|
|Expiry||July 05, 2017|