BIBIKO is a Korean restaurant in International Food Fair located in Downtown Vancouver.
Position: Line Cook (Korean Food)
Wage: $13.50-$15.00 per hour
Working Hour: 30 hours per week
Working Location: 530 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 2E7 Canada
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
* Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes according to recipes, product quality, portion and presentation standards
* Arrange sauces and supplementary garnishes
* Notify head cook in advance of likely shortage
* Keep the work area fresh and clean all through the work hours
* Maintaining inventory of Korean food and ingredients
* Participate in and make suggestions for improvement
* Uphold and maintain food safety, high standards of sanitation and cleanliness
* Completion of secondary school is required.
* Completion of college or other program in cooking or Hospitality Management
Minimum 1 year of commercial cooking work experience is required.
* Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Please Do Not Call regarding the posted position.
Submit your resume along with cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|