Japanese Food Cook
Kabuki Sushi in Pitt Meadows, BC is looking for a competent Japanese Food Cook.
Position: Japanese Food Cook
Terms of Employment: Full-Time and Permanent
Hourly Wage: C$ 14.00
Working Hour: 40 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary for vacation pay
- Prepare and cook complete Japanese traditional and trendy fusion cuisine
- Determine size of food portions
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area
Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial cooking is required.
Completion of high school education is required.
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants are contacted for interviews.
Kabuki Sushi welcomes applications from underrepresented groups, such as newcomers and first nations.
Kabuki Sushi (Chef Cho Restaurant Ltd.)
12522 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 2J4
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 07, 2016|
|Renewed||December 31, 2016|
|Expiry||January 30, 2017|