$460 · In-home Caregiver (Live-Out)
The Cas Family residing in Surrey, BC (Guildford area) needs a live-out caregiver for their 2 children.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time (40 hours of work per week)
WAGES AND BENEFITS: $11.50 per hour ($460/wk), 100% MSP and WCB Coverage
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As Soon As Possible (ASAP)
SKILL AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
* Completion of secondary school;
* Completion of a training program in child care or a related field; OR
* Child care or household management experience;
* First Aid and CPR Certificates.
* Supervise and care for children in employers' residence;
* Bathe, dress and feed children;
* Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employers;
* Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development;
* Tend to the emotional well-being of children;
* Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
* Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise;
* Take children to school and other appointments;
* Maintain a healthy environment in the home;
*Light housekeeping is also expected like cleaning the playroom and bedroom to ensure that the surroundings where the children play are always safe.
* Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Live-Out
* Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities;
* Work schedule and days off of employee will be arranged weekly based on the work schedule of employers.
Kindly submit your application letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 29, 2017|
|Renewed||October 02, 2017|
|Expiry||November 01, 2017|