In-Home Caregiver (Elderly)
Looking for an in-home caregiver to care for an elderly (90+) in the private home of the employer, which is a full-time job of 40 hours/week and $17/hour.
Main duties include:
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Plan and prepare nutrition meals for the senior;
- Provide companionship to senior, accompany senior to appointments, outings and etc.;
- Assist senior in personal needs in day to day activities;
- Perform light housekeeping.
Applicant must have completed equivalent of Canadian secondary school and is required to have at least 1 year of related experience in the past 3 years or 6 months training in related field.
* Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||June 28, 2016|
|Renewed||September 30, 2016|
|Expiry||October 30, 2016|