Hiring Supply ECE + ECA !
Come and join Canada's largest corporate childcare!!! With over 75 Childcare Centers situated nationally, we are still continuing to grow. If you're looking for an amazing career in childcare at an award winning company with opportunities for career advancement and promotion, look no further!
KEY TO SUCCESS
In this role, you will be reporting to the Center Director to provide nurturing care and education to young children within a group setting. In order to excel in this role, you would need to have a high level of passion for working with children while maintaining a great level of enthusiasm and professionalism.
* We are Award Winners
To name a few: Deloitte's 50 Best Managed Companies, RBC Momentum Award, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and many more!
* We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
As we are still continuing to grow rapidly, we always post internally for new positions before considering external candidates to join our team!
WHAT IS TAKES TO BE APART OF OUR FAMILY?
* RECE Certification (an asset)
* Experience working with toddlers and preschool children
* Criminal and CPR check updated yearly
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* A positive, fun-loving attitude with ability to work in team setting
* As per our Health & Safety requirement, incumbent must be capable of lifting and/or pushing 45 pounds
For more information regarding our organization visit www.kidsandcompany.com.
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Please do not call regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include "Langley, ON in the subject line of your email.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 22, 2016|
|Expiry||November 20, 2016|