In this role, you will provide nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting. Each day, you will help children to learn and grow with our personalized curriculum which includes pre-literacy and reading, artistic expression, music, movement, science and exploration, and language.
* ECE (BC License)
* Infant/Toddler Certification (an asset)
* A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
* CPR and First Aid Certification
* 2+ professional references
* A positive, fun-loving attitude
* Ability to work in a team and self-motivated
ABOUT KIDS & COMPANY
We are Canada's largest corporate childcare and use an emergent curriculum with proprietary programs!! At Kids & Company, our greatest priority is to ensure that we meet every child's individual needs, providing a safe, secure and loving environment.
Although Kids & Company employees share common goals and vision for our company, they come from all walks of life, speak dozens of languages and reflect the diverse families and communities that we serve.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|