Explore our exciting career training program as a Health Care Assistant that is aimed to prepare a new generation of passionate health care providers with the knowledge and skills they need to support an aging population and thrive in the health and wellness workforce. Saint Elizabeth Health Care College offers courses throughout the year to assist you to becoming a HCA.
Please contact Saint Elizabeth Health Career College for program costs as funding may be available to assist you.
Health Care Assistant (HCA) Diploma Program
* April 3 - Nov24/17 Full Time (34wks) Days
* April 3 - Nov24/17 Full-Time (34wks) Evenings
* April 3 - Nov24/17 Full-Time (34wks) On-line/class
* July 3/17 Part-Time(48wks) Day/Evening
To register or to find out more information, please contact:
* Drop In: Monday - Friday anytime between 9am-4pm
200 Nelson St #100, Vancouver, BC
* Call: # 1-855-447-3422
* Website: www.saintelizabeth.com/careercollege
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|